At the confluence of two of the most representative streets of the neighborhood of Almagro, this magnificent office is fully equipped with facilities adapted to the needs of the 21st century. The property is on the first floor, with windows to the outside with several balconies and an apple patio and high ceilings. The current distribution is divided into several offices, three of them with lockers, others with aluminum screens. The office is currently fully prepared to enter and it is possible to leave a large part of its spaces almost completely untouched so that the potential tenant can develop the distribution according to the needs of his company. Regarding the equipment, the property has air conditioning for splits in each of the rooms, the voice and data network has been completely renovated. For its part, the property is located in a representative building of the emblematic neighborhood of Almagro, in the vicinity of important business centers, official buildings, public transportation such as trains, metro and bus. A luxury opportunity to rent a large office with a luxury location, in one of the economic hearts of Madrid, completely renovated
In one of the most representative streets of the neighborhood Almagro is this vast luxury office with more than 300 square meters fully equipped and directly to enter to work. The property is distributed in several spaces, the outside completely, and reception area more elegant and distinguished both in decoration and organization and the inner part more diaphanous with aluminum partition. Currently the distribution consists of 6 large areas to install jobs, two toilet areas, office, cleaning area, main entrance and service, three balconies to the main street, and possibility of parking space in the same building . The property occupies a first floor, although of great height, of a representative building of the select neighborhood of Almagro, in the economic and financial center of the heart of Madrid. In terms of services, the property has an elevator, air conditioning for splits in all instances, high ceilings with moldings, wiring with voice line and high quality data, among others. A great opportunity to settle in one of the reference areas of the center of Madrid in a huge, spacious and brand new office in one of the most distinguished, select and economically most powerful hearts of Madrid.
Larvia Madrid presents one of the most exclusive and representative chalets in the Viso neighborhood, in one of the most prestigious enclaves of Madrid.
Built in 1926 on a plot of approximately 694m2 and with approximately 634m2 built on 4 floors. (Semi-basement of 174 m2, Main floor of 162 m2, first floor of 152 m2 and second floor of 146 m2. & Nbsp;
We access the first floor through an elegant entrance hall, from where you can access the living room with 2 offices and a large kitchen. & Nbsp;
On the second floor we have 4 large offices and 2 toilets, two of them with a nice terrace. Ceilings 4 meters high.
The third floor has 3 bedrooms & nbsp; Attic, an office and a lounge. & nbsp;
The property has a mezzanine floor with a wonderful and spacious living room.
Currently, the semis are in enabled as a reception area. Also having an office and a toilet.
Townhouse with charm in Ciudad Jardin neighborhood.
It is an original house of the colony, with a plant of 100 m2 and 248 m2 built on two floors. Possibility of enabling the low cover.
It is accessed by front garden patio from the street, on the ground floor is distributed in hall, kitchen, office, toilet and dining room with direct exit to the backyard of 100 m2.
From a central staircase you access the upper floor which consists of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, one of which is master with en suite bathroom. All with fitted wardrobes. One of the bedrooms has a covered terrace on the back patio.
The house has an accessible low deck and is suitable for rehabilitation.
Beautiful house with many possibilities and quiet and pleasant environment & nbsp; one step away from Hoyos and Alfonso XIII
It is located in the Hispanoamerica neighborhood, in Colonia Ciudad Jardí, n Chamartá district. It is a quiet area, with a dominant residential character and provided with all the services and shops of the neighborhood. Close to the Berlin Park, Santiago Bernabuena stadium, Príncipe de Vergara and La Castellana, it has all kinds of services, green areas, excellent schools and perfect communication.
The district of HispanoamÃ © rica belongs to the district of ChamartÃ ¥ n, located in the north center of Madrid, delimited by the Paseo de la Castellana, it covers some of the most demanded areas of the city, such as the Viso and the Castellana area. , where the Santiago Bernabue Stadium is located and & nbsp; an important financial, administrative and commercial entity, headquarters of large companies, banks and shopping centers, as well as consolidating as a select residential area, surrounded by parks and green areas. Excellent communication of public transport, subway, buses and neighborhoods, Station of Chamartà, as well as as the direct connection to the airport and & nbsp; the important access roads to the city (M-30).
Excellent opportunity to live in a unique environment in the center of the capital.
Building plot of 280 m2 in Colonia Fomento de La Propiedad, close to Alfonso XIII.
It has small obsolete building of one floor and 45 m2 built.
Regulated according to ordinance APE 05.14 the conditions for new building APE 05.14 a controlled modification is allowed, respecting the occupation of the main building and original model of the colony. It is permissible to extend the following floors in height: basement or semi-basement, low level, first and low level above ground, with a total constructed area estimated at 195 m2. The future construction could be distributed as follows: On the ground floor: living room with porch, kitchen and toilet, on the first floor two bedrooms and two bathrooms, on the ground floor, master bedroom with bathroom en suite and semisano floor, service bedroom with bathroom and multipurpose room, gym, living room or washing and ironing. The free area of garden of more than 200 m2. & nbsp; Enlargement is allowed & nbsp; on the ground floor with light constructions (porches) up to 15 m2 and the construction of a swimming pool.
Magnificent opportunity to build in one of the most demanded colonies in Madrid
Avenida de Alfonso XIII is one of the central streets of the Chamartá district, in the Barrio de HispanoamÃ © rica, and the neighborhoods are the most characteristic and demanded of the area, of residential character. , quiet and surrounded by green areas and provided with all the services and shops of the neighborhood, in addition to an excellent educational offer.
It belongs to the district of Chamartà, located in the north center of Madrid, delimited by the Paseo de la Castellana, it includes some of the most demanded areas of the city, such as the Viso and the Castellana area, where it is located the Santiago Bernab & ucute Stadium and & nbsp; an important financial, administrative and commercial entity, headquarters of large companies, banks and shopping centers, as well as consolidating as a select residential area, surrounded by parks and green areas. Excellent communication of public transport, subway, buses and neighborhoods, Station of Chamartà, as well as as the direct connection to the airport and & nbsp; the important access roads to the city (M-30).
Special Investors! Larvia offers you a magnificent opportunity to acquire a brand new home right in the center of Madrid. Unbeatable location, in the most touristic zone of the capital, in the Sol district.
Currently the house is divided into 2 apartments completely renovated.
& nbsp; The first apartment has an area of 106 m2 and consists of living room with integrated kitchen, from which you can directly access a 36 m2 terrace. In the area at night the property has two bedrooms en suite. Having the main balcony and dressing room.
The second apartment has an area of 118 m2, consists of living room with integrated kitchen. A master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom en suite, and a second bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Luxury refurbishment brand new with high quality wooden floors, air conditioning, aluminum windows with double glazing, electric shutters, Bosch appliances.
The farm located in the downtown district, characterized by a constant flow of people, tourists, workers and citizens, for its huge commercial and leisure offers and the exclusive, traditional and traditional local hostels, has an architecture in keeping with the surrounding buildings.
An excellent opportunity to invest in a unique place, in the center of Madrid, with a property and luxury location, with a high profitability. & Nbsp; & nbsp;
History of the Neighborhood
The district of Moncloa-Aravaca is the ninth of the 21 districts of Madrid. It occupies a large space in the northwest area of Madrid. It has 4.492 ' 75 hectares of extension and is divided into seven neighborhoods: Country House, Argüelles, university town, Valdezarza, Valdemarín, El Plantío and Aravaca. It is a very populated district, with 116,531 inhabitants.
Its historical development is marked directly by the segregation and urbanization of different lands belonging to the Crown of Spain or to national patrimony. Actually, until the year 1920, the district of Moncloa-Aravaca was a woody mountain with a small rural nucleus. He annexed to Madrid on October 28th, 1949. It is in those years when you want to create the University city.
Starting from 1940 they begin to look like small single-family houses, closely linked to the rural world. In the twentieth century, colonies of quality-wing chalets were developed on national heritage sites. It was from 1970 when they began to create houses in this district, occupying soils close to the district of Tetuán.
The district of Moncloa owes its name to the count of Monclova, the title currently held by the Dukes of the Infanta, owners of many of the land found in the district. The counts lived in the palace of the Moncloa, which was demolished during the Civil war, as it was on the front of the battle. The present Palace of the Moncloa is much smaller and is an imitation of which was demolished.
The district of Moncloa remained quite deserted until the nineteenth century. However, like the rest of the districts of Madrid, it began to take shape with the construction of the ensanche of the Gran via Madrid. Precisely, at the time of the projection of the town and court of Madrid, the bourgeoisie began to settle on the axis of Moncloa-Argüelles-Aravaca. What's more, this area is so green thanks to the fact that the monarchs who inhabited the streets wanted to walk among the large gardens and parks. This area is occupied today by the Complutense University of Madrid, as well as all its facilities. It was Alfonso XIII who visualized the construction of the campus with that American air that had the universities in the twentieth century.
The construction of the UCM was the work of Modesto López Otero, who devised the plans and separated the grounds by different types of teaching.
Why Live in Moncloa
The district of Moncloa is one of the best known in Madrid. It has a large extension where you can combine places of large trees with very crowded residential areas. In addition, it is the place where the Complutense University of Madrid is located, so it is an area with enough young people and enough night movement.
In this area you can also find a great military life. You will find the General Directorate of the Guardia Civil and the headquarters of the Air Force. The direction of the Guardia Civil is the Queen of the Streets and defines by extension the district of Moncloa. It is located in Guzmán el Bueno 110. No doubt, it prints character. The management is surrounded by houses, all of people related to the body of the Guardia Civil. Although it must be said that if something stands out in the district of Moncloa is the headquarters of the Air Force. It is currently called the Ministry of the Air and is the seat of the old ministerial department. At the entrance you can see the oldest aircraft of the Eagle Patrol and pay homage to the squadron of pilots who give name to the ship. Precisely they are the ones who make all the parades.
Furthermore, the Moncloa area is a magical place where you'll breathe history for each of its streets. Usually the houses are low and there are trees at the entrance to each portal. This district costs with 18,000 inhabitants and usually the people who live in the area are middle class. Although the truth is that you can find places with big houses where you can only stay the upper class. The social mix is palpable. You will find from older marriages to families and large swarm houses where only students live. For this reason, the Moncloa district breathes life for each and every one of its streets.
In addition, the district of Moncloa has another great advantage. This is a completely green place. Thanks to the country house, one of the great lungs of Madrid, the district of Moncloa has a very different color than the rest of the districts of the capital.
If you want to look for an area of Madrid that has enough style, the essence of Moncloa you will find it on Sundays. It's a neighborhood that comes to life on Sundays. The terraces of the bars are full of people and through the streets you will find different people and their purchases domingueras. In addition, it has a unique charm, as it has small shops of the lifelong.
Moncloa, besides being a district with a lot of charm and life, is also an area that has a lot of monuments.
- The Air Force headquarters. This is a Neoherreriano style building. It is the work of the architect Luis Gutiérrez Soto. It has an extension of 23,447 square meters. The building has a size of 153 ' 8 meters and a width of 90 ' 8 and has a height of six floors. The inauguration of the building took place at the end of 1943. The model prison was built by architects Tomás Aranguren and Eduardo Adaro. This was the men's prison in Madrid. It was inaugurated in 1884. It was destroyed during the Civil war. Instead there is the Air Force.
- Arc de Triomphe. It was built by the architects Modesto López Otero and Pascual Bravo Sanfeliú between 1950 and 1956 and has a height of 49 meters. It has some similarity to the Puerta de Alcalá and Toledo. It is a commemorative work of the victory of the rebel side against the Republic during the Spanish Civil War.
- The Government Pavilion is located on Seneca Avenue 2. It was one of the first buildings of University City. It is the work of the architect Manuel Sánchez Arcas, with the collaboration of the engineer Eduardo Torroja. In the 41 it had to be rebuilt because it suffered enough damage during the Civil war.
- The lighting and communications tower of the Madrid City Council, although it is much better known as “El Faro de Moncloa”. It is 110 meters high and is one of the great communication centers in Madrid. It was built in 1992.
- Museum of America. The museum was built between 193 and 1954 by architects Luis Moya and Luis Martínez Feduchi. Among its walls you can find ancient collections of archaeology and American ethnography of the National Archaeological Museum, although before they were in the Museum of Nature Sciences. Donations and deposits are also part of their collection. Its theme goes from prehistory to the present.
- District of Argüelles. This neighborhood is one of the most charming of all the district of Moncloa. It was born during the period of the Ensanche, like most districts of Madrid. Among its streets you can find the Plaza de España, an impressively beautiful park located in the centre of Madrid.
- In the Calle Princesa you will find the Torre de Madrid, created by the brothers Julián and José María Otamendi. It was built between 1954 and 1960 and has a height of 142 meters.
- The Costume Museum. In this building you will find a large collection of vintage costumes ranging from the 16th century to the present day. The costumes are traditional from different parts of Spain. In addition, you will also find jewels and accessories. It is a must see whether you are passionate about fashion as if you are from history.
Did you know that Moncloa has the largest concentration of green areas in all the districts of Madrid? Among its streets you will find, for example, the park of the West, the temple of Mustt, the gardens of Sabatini, gardens of University city and the clothe House of country.
- The Temple of Mustd is an Egyptian temple from the 2nd century BC which is located very close to Plaza de España. It is a donation from the Egyptian government to Spain to avoid flooding after the construction of the Aswan Dam. An Egyptian masterpiece located in the heart of Madrid. Around the temple you will find great trees.
- Jardines de Sabatini. Sabatini's gardens are built in front of the royal palace. They were built in the 1930s, after the proclamation of the Second Republic. The architect Fernando Garcia Mercadal was the winner of the contest, so in 1933 began construction, which ended at the end of the 70. It was Juan Carlos I who decided to open them to the public.
- Country house. It has 1722 hectares, making it the largest natural space in Madrid. When Felipe II decided to move the court to Madrid to reside in it, he decided to create a farm that would join the palace with El Pardo's Cazadero. That's when the Royal Forest was declared. Carlos III added livestock and agriculture to this area and continued with the Queen Maria Cristina. With the proclamation of the Second Republic, the estate was decided by the State to the people of Madrid. During the Civil War it was in front of battles and bombardments that, despite destroying old constructions, left some military constructions that nowadays can be seen, since it is currently open to the public.
Merchants of Interest
In addition to finding parks and impressive monuments, in Moncloa you will also find a great commercial, cultural, leisure and gastronomic offer. Besides having the English court of Moncloa, for its streets are always present the commercial stores known: Stradivarius, Zara, H&M… However, in Moncloa there are also vintage shops and small traders. This is because this district covers much of the central area of Madrid, making it a place with large commercial areas of interest.
You will also find gastronomic areas such as markets or the square of the cubes. Places with lots of atmosphere and where you can taste the dishes that you like.