At the confluence of two of the most representative streets of the neighborhood of Almagro, this magnificent office is fully equipped with facilities adapted to the needs of the 21st century. The property is on the first floor, with windows to the outside with several balconies and an apple patio and high ceilings. The current distribution is divided into several offices, three of them with lockers, others with aluminum screens. The office is currently fully prepared to enter and it is possible to leave a large part of its spaces almost completely untouched so that the potential tenant can develop the distribution according to the needs of his company. Regarding the equipment, the property has air conditioning for splits in each of the rooms, the voice and data network has been completely renovated. For its part, the property is located in a representative building of the emblematic neighborhood of Almagro, in the vicinity of important business centers, official buildings, public transportation such as trains, metro and bus. A luxury opportunity to rent a large office with a luxury location, in one of the economic hearts of Madrid, completely renovated
In one of the most representative streets of the neighborhood Almagro is this vast luxury office with more than 300 square meters fully equipped and directly to enter to work. The property is distributed in several spaces, the outside completely, and reception area more elegant and distinguished both in decoration and organization and the inner part more diaphanous with aluminum partition. Currently the distribution consists of 6 large areas to install jobs, two toilet areas, office, cleaning area, main entrance and service, three balconies to the main street, and possibility of parking space in the same building . The property occupies a first floor, although of great height, of a representative building of the select neighborhood of Almagro, in the economic and financial center of the heart of Madrid. In terms of services, the property has an elevator, air conditioning for splits in all instances, high ceilings with moldings, wiring with voice line and high quality data, among others. A great opportunity to settle in one of the reference areas of the center of Madrid in a huge, spacious and brand new office in one of the most distinguished, select and economically most powerful hearts of Madrid.
Larvia Madrid presents one of the most exclusive and representative chalets in the Viso neighborhood, in one of the most prestigious enclaves of Madrid.
Built in 1926 on a plot of approximately 694m2 and with approximately 634m2 built on 4 floors. (Semi-basement of 174 m2, Main floor of 162 m2, first floor of 152 m2 and second floor of 146 m2. & Nbsp;
We access the first floor through an elegant entrance hall, from where you can access the living room with 2 offices and a large kitchen. & Nbsp;
On the second floor we have 4 large offices and 2 toilets, two of them with a nice terrace. Ceilings 4 meters high.
The third floor has 3 bedrooms & nbsp; Attic, an office and a lounge. & nbsp;
The property has a mezzanine floor with a wonderful and spacious living room.
Currently, the semis are in enabled as a reception area. Also having an office and a toilet.
Townhouse with charm in Ciudad Jardin neighborhood.
It is an original house of the colony, with a plant of 100 m2 and 248 m2 built on two floors. Possibility of enabling the low cover.
It is accessed by front garden patio from the street, on the ground floor is distributed in hall, kitchen, office, toilet and dining room with direct exit to the backyard of 100 m2.
From a central staircase you access the upper floor which consists of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, one of which is master with en suite bathroom. All with fitted wardrobes. One of the bedrooms has a covered terrace on the back patio.
The house has an accessible low deck and is suitable for rehabilitation.
Beautiful house with many possibilities and quiet and pleasant environment & nbsp; one step away from Hoyos and Alfonso XIII
It is located in the Hispanoamerica neighborhood, in Colonia Ciudad Jardí, n Chamartá district. It is a quiet area, with a dominant residential character and provided with all the services and shops of the neighborhood. Close to the Berlin Park, Santiago Bernabuena stadium, Príncipe de Vergara and La Castellana, it has all kinds of services, green areas, excellent schools and perfect communication.
The district of HispanoamÃ © rica belongs to the district of ChamartÃ ¥ n, located in the north center of Madrid, delimited by the Paseo de la Castellana, it covers some of the most demanded areas of the city, such as the Viso and the Castellana area. , where the Santiago Bernabue Stadium is located and & nbsp; an important financial, administrative and commercial entity, headquarters of large companies, banks and shopping centers, as well as consolidating as a select residential area, surrounded by parks and green areas. Excellent communication of public transport, subway, buses and neighborhoods, Station of Chamartà, as well as as the direct connection to the airport and & nbsp; the important access roads to the city (M-30).
Excellent opportunity to live in a unique environment in the center of the capital.
Building plot of 280 m2 in Colonia Fomento de La Propiedad, close to Alfonso XIII.
It has small obsolete building of one floor and 45 m2 built.
Regulated according to ordinance APE 05.14 the conditions for new building APE 05.14 a controlled modification is allowed, respecting the occupation of the main building and original model of the colony. It is permissible to extend the following floors in height: basement or semi-basement, low level, first and low level above ground, with a total constructed area estimated at 195 m2. The future construction could be distributed as follows: On the ground floor: living room with porch, kitchen and toilet, on the first floor two bedrooms and two bathrooms, on the ground floor, master bedroom with bathroom en suite and semisano floor, service bedroom with bathroom and multipurpose room, gym, living room or washing and ironing. The free area of garden of more than 200 m2. & nbsp; Enlargement is allowed & nbsp; on the ground floor with light constructions (porches) up to 15 m2 and the construction of a swimming pool.
Magnificent opportunity to build in one of the most demanded colonies in Madrid
Avenida de Alfonso XIII is one of the central streets of the Chamartá district, in the Barrio de HispanoamÃ © rica, and the neighborhoods are the most characteristic and demanded of the area, of residential character. , quiet and surrounded by green areas and provided with all the services and shops of the neighborhood, in addition to an excellent educational offer.
It belongs to the district of Chamartà, located in the north center of Madrid, delimited by the Paseo de la Castellana, it includes some of the most demanded areas of the city, such as the Viso and the Castellana area, where it is located the Santiago Bernab & ucute Stadium and & nbsp; an important financial, administrative and commercial entity, headquarters of large companies, banks and shopping centers, as well as consolidating as a select residential area, surrounded by parks and green areas. Excellent communication of public transport, subway, buses and neighborhoods, Station of Chamartà, as well as as the direct connection to the airport and & nbsp; the important access roads to the city (M-30).
Special Investors! Larvia offers you a magnificent opportunity to acquire a brand new home right in the center of Madrid. Unbeatable location, in the most touristic zone of the capital, in the Sol district.
Currently the house is divided into 2 apartments completely renovated.
& nbsp; The first apartment has an area of 106 m2 and consists of living room with integrated kitchen, from which you can directly access a 36 m2 terrace. In the area at night the property has two bedrooms en suite. Having the main balcony and dressing room.
The second apartment has an area of 118 m2, consists of living room with integrated kitchen. A master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom en suite, and a second bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Luxury refurbishment brand new with high quality wooden floors, air conditioning, aluminum windows with double glazing, electric shutters, Bosch appliances.
The farm located in the downtown district, characterized by a constant flow of people, tourists, workers and citizens, for its huge commercial and leisure offers and the exclusive, traditional and traditional local hostels, has an architecture in keeping with the surrounding buildings.
An excellent opportunity to invest in a unique place, in the center of Madrid, with a property and luxury location, with a high profitability. & Nbsp; & nbsp;
History of the Neighborhood
The district of Chamartín includes the neighborhoods of El Viso, prosperity, Garden City, Latin America, New Spain and Castile. At first, Chamartín was a town close to Madrid called Chamartín de la Rosa.
This town belonged to the Dukes of Pastrana-Infanta and had guests as important as Napoleon Bonaparte, who stayed in his palace during the War of Independence. Later, in 1880, the Dukes of Pastrana donated these lands to the foundation belonging to the School of Our Lady of memory, the company of Jesus known as the Jesuits of Chamartín. With the growth and expansion of the city, Chamartín was very well placed, located in the center of the capital.
The district of Chamartín has an area of 919.57 hectares. To the north it is delimited with the district of Fuencarral-El Pardo, to the east with that of Lineal City, to the south with that of Salamanca and to the southwest with the district of Chamberí. Of all the central districts of Madrid, that of Chamartín is the one that developed in a later way, during the twentieth century. It spends after the Spanish Civil war, only some urbanized areas as prosperity belonged to Chamartín de la Rosa. The district of Chamartín was annexed on November 14, 1947. Most of the district was formed by large noble estates, which were finally a gift for religious orders.
Chamartín emerged between the 11th and 13th centuries as a Puebla de repopulation. The old main square of the municipality was what is now known as the Plaza del Duque de Pastrana. The old town of Chamartín was composed of 12km squares that adjoined Fuencarral, Hortaleza and Quillas. However, its expansion has changed its edges. However, during the decade of 1870, Chamartín experienced an increase in immigration that came looking for different job opportunities in the metropolis. At this time, Madrid was in a moment of expansion and development of the industry, due to the construction of the Ensanche, and lived an increase in the service sector. In a short time, Chamartín went from having 150 inhabitants to about 65,000.
All these new inhabitants could not afford a rent in the center, so they ended up being forced to reside in the outskirts of Madrid, where it was at that time Chamartín. Here the floor was cheaper although the quality of life was worse.
At the time that Chamartín was annexed to Madrid, it had a chaotic and poor quality development. However, what we now know as the Chamartín district is quite new in creation, so they have a much better building.
From the years 50 onwards, following the Plan of urban planning of Madrid, Chamartín became the district that more transformation lived and with more modernization. This district exceeds the limits established in the Ensanche of the nineteenth century. The incorporation of Chamartín to the rest of the city brought with it innumerable advantages: different social and cultural classes, greater offer of services, economic dynamism…
Why Live in Chamartín
Chamartín is currently one of the most expensive districts of the capital. In the oldest space of the municipality you can find the headquarters of different important companies. The areas of the Chamartín district are quite different, but they all have one thing in common: residential and luxury areas in Madrid. If you are looking for great houses, with all the comforts and luxuries, but in a quiet and relaxed atmosphere, Chamartín is the district you are looking for.
In the district of Chamartín stand out the great skyscrapers, of big and important companies, in contrast with the tranquility and the zone of neighborhoods like the Viso or prosperity. This district is located to the north of Madrid and currently live around 143,000 people. This area has become one of the most expensive in Madrid and has a great variety among its neighborhoods.
- The Viso. The houses are single-family, two-story and impressive gardens. It is located in the very centre of the capital. The quality of its streets, the area and its situation makes the square meter reach 15,000 euros. Unlike the neighbors of the Barrio de Salamanca, El Viso is a quiet residential area, without shops or tourism.
- Prosperity. This neighborhood has a wonderful situation as it is very close to the M-30. If you need to use the car to move, prosperity becomes a wonderful option. One of the most well-known buildings in this neighborhood is that of Torres Blancas. It has an innovative design, symbol of the Spanish avant-garde.
- Garden City. It is a neighborhood that until recently belonged to prosperity. Its situation makes it more suitable if you are looking for shops very close, because in the same street Lopez de Hoyos you will find a great selection.
- Hispanoamérica. This neighborhood is located in the vicinity of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. It has a wonderful location. That makes it become a wonderful area if you enjoy the sporting shows.
- New Spain. It is adjacent to Plaza de Castilla and Plaza de Cuzco. It is a really central neighborhood, although very quiet and with excellent communication, either by car or public transport.
- Barrio Castilla. This district is known for the number of reputable companies that have their location here. The Neuralgic Center is the Plaza de Castilla. It is perfectly communicated. It has three different metro lines, as well as the Chamartín commuter station, where commuter and long distance trains are concluded.
This district, although of late appearance, has become one of the most expensive and requested of the whole capital, due to its incredible communication, its central position without agglomerations and its fascinating possibility of access, either by public or private transport.
Although Chamartín is one of the most late-appearing districts, it has many points of interest and important monuments. Without doubt, two of its major and major attractions are the Kío towers of Plaza Castilla and the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. However, the four Business Area towers have now been built, becoming one of the city's great attractions.
In addition, the Chamartín district has many other points of interest:
- Kio Towers or gate of Europe. The Kio towers, also known as the Gate of Europe, are two completely equal towers that stand out for their inclination of 15 º with respect to the vertical line. In the square you will also find the obelisk of La Caja, by Calatrava. It has a function that makes it spin on its axis. However, the high cost of maintenance makes it remain motionless.
- Four towers Business Area. This area is made up of four skyscrapers. These are the highest in all of Madrid and Spain. It is made up of the Foster tower, the PwC tower, the Crystal Tower and the Torre Espacio. At your feet you will find a park with fountains and lights to walk around.
- National Music Auditorium. It is a concert hall dedicated mostly to classical music concerts. It depends on the National Institute of Performing Arts and music. It was built by the architect José María García Paredes.
- Museum of Natural Sciences. It is a centre belonging to the Higher Council of Scientific Research (CSIC). It is located in the Paseo de la Castellana in Madrid, in the old Palace of Arts and industry.
- City Museum. In 1992 the museum was inaugurated in Madrid. The idea was to explain the progress and knowledge of our history from prehistory to the present day. Two years later, an imitation of the bear and the strawberry tree was added to the entrance, a modern version of the symbol of the city of Madrid.
- Berlin Park. This beautiful urban park is located in the City Garden District. It has an extension of almost 5 hectares.
- Canal de Isabel II Park. The Canal de Isabel II Park is located in Plaza Castilla. It is made up of numerous trees and water areas to imitate fountains. It is a place where there are many runners and athletes.
- Courts of Plaza de Castilla. The courts of Plaza Castilla are the most important in Spain. They have declared great celebrities for important plots. They are located right on the square.
- Chamartín train station. It is one of the most important railway stations in Spain. It has 21 routes and serves all over Spain. In addition, it is intended to expand the urban area of the vicinity.
- The financial zone of the M-30. It is a strategic business point of the capital. The buildings, although not high, are of great importance. They are located in an important area, in one of the main arteries of Madrid. It's made up of 30 towers.
Surely you know the Berlin Wall (Germany). For much of the twentieth century, this wall was the one in charge of separating Berlin in two parts. It was over 150 miles long and was 3 ' 5 meters high. The fall of the Berlin Wall, and therefore the Union of both parties occurred on November 9, 91989. Because in Madrid we have our piece of history. In the City Garden District, in the Chamartín district, you can find three original pieces of the Berlin Wall. The German capital and Madrid are twinned. It turns out that even both shields have a bear. This is precisely why three pieces of this wall were moved to the capital of Spain, so we never forget what happened in Berlin.
These wall fragments have original paintings. According to a legend, a cleaning officer of the park was about to erase these graffiti, precisely because of ignorance of its origin and importance. You can see the stones in the Berlin Park, which is located between the streets of Príncipe de Vergara and Ramón y Cajal.
Merchants of Interest
In the district of Chamartín you will find countless of very interesting shops. However, even though you can walk through typical shops, you will find more traditional shops in the streets.
One of the most frequented shops for those who live in the neighborhood is the Chamartín market. This market is open from 1962 and you can find it in the corner of Potosí with Bolivia. It is a market with gourmet products of the highest quality. Without a doubt, although you decide not to consume your products, you can walk through the streets and contemplate the meat counters, the fruit shop or the fish and shellfish. The best cheese in the world, as well as the most juicy Poularde, go through this market.
It is located in the District of Latin America and the colour of its facade calls considerably attention with the gray colors of the buildings around. In this market, the senses reach their maximum splendor.